CHECK OUT THE BOOK
An indispensable guide for seekers, those newly embarking on a spiritual journey, or members of spiritual communities, Spiritual Rebel is for anyone who desires meaningful spiritual experiences without having to commit exclusively to one path or having to fear they might be “doing it wrong.” May this diverse collection of practices and resources inspire the Force within you, by whatever name you call it!
Bringing together insights from a wide range of traditions―from Taoism to Jediism to Yoga to Science―Spiritual Rebel unveils three weeks of unconventional practices—including forest bathing, hiking, cat-gazing, mindfulness, and sacred spave crashing to name just a few. Combining pop culture with ancient wisdom, this book helps not only spiritual seekers—but also agnostics, atheists, the spiritual-but-not-religious, and the (joyfully) spiritually confused—curate meaningful spiritual moments throughout the day.
Sign up for a Spiritual Rebel℠ Workshop
HOW IT WORKS
A whopping 89% of people in the US believe in some sort of “God.” And that % gets higher if we expand the term God to include any kind of Higher Power, like the Tao, the Universe, Spirit, the Source, and so on.
Yet, the percentage of people who consider themselves affiliated with a specific religion has dropped down to about 77%. Of those, only 60% attend a house of worship. And of those of us that grew up in a religious home, 1 in 5 was an interfaith home.
Many of us are holding on to old baggage and biases from our religious or atheist backgrounds. We're looking for spirituality, or something greater than ourselves, but are not sure exactly how to find it. We're redefining what sacred, spiritual, and religious mean for us. We are the spiritual rebels.
In this full-day workshop, you will:
- Explore your spiritual path with like-minded spiritual rebels
- Learn to expand your definition of spirituality
- Dig into explore old beliefs that many no longer fit your spiritual journey
- Experience new ways of connecting with a higher power or perspective
- Seed a plan to bring higher purpose to your life
2020 GROUP WORKSHOP DATES:
- Saturday, January 26 @ One Spirit Interfaith Seminary in NYC and available anywhere via live ZOOM. Get more info & register
ONE-ON-ONE INDIVIDUAL :
- 3 weekly 1-hour sessions ($75/session)
- Start anytime
- In-person or Skype/Zoom
MAKE YOUR OWN GROUP :
- Full-day workshop
- At your your location* (for groups of 5+)
- Price: $125/person
* Travel expenses may apply.